iMobile – v19.3 Now Available
HCA Healthcare’s Central & West Texas Division is pleased to announce the release of iMobile MH-CURE version 19.3. This new release overhauls the user interface for both Android and iOS applications, and is the result of extensive R&D through a partnership with the Apple design lab. We have added a number of high impact functional features that are expected to enhance workflow efficiency.
Note: The iMobile v19.3 update requires an update to AirWatch device software.
- Open the AirWatch Container app
- Providers using HCA Healthcare devices or who receive HCA Healthcare email on their phones should have automatically updated. If the app has not updated, open the HCA Healthcare App Catalog app on your device and search for MH-CURE
- Tap on the MH-CURE icon
- At the redirect, tap Install until the app changes to Processing
- The MH-CURE app will begin updating. Once complete you may log in.
- For assistance with upgrading, please call our Service Desk at 844-324-3665.
- Redesigned User Interface & Navigation
- Redesigned Alerts and Notifications
- Assign to Multiple Units
- Launch Patient Information from Texts
- New Features Overview Video
- New Features Summary Video